Operations Manager East Asia & Pacific
Hands on, commercially minded Regional Head of Operations required by specialist systems formwork supplier - Singapore
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the regional Hd. of Ops you will take on country responsibilities in a shared leadership role.
- Develop, implement and improve business processes and productivity
- Drive down production costs in line with fixed budgets and manage inventory to optimise production v sales
- Revolutionise internal and external material sourcing
- Yard management and maintenance, physical stock count and logistics
Desired Skills and Experience
- International exposure, culturally aware, willing to travel
- Demonstrable experience in business planning, commercial & logistics skills
- Financial knowledge and understanding
- Hands-on, engaged and confident attitude
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is highly beneficial
- Extensive ERP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, effective problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills
Degree in Engineering preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Best in class, international systems formwork supplier with an enviable portfolio of projects ongoing and in the pipeline, always on the lookout for high calibre individuals who can make a difference.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package and benefits available for the successful candidate