Summary of Operations Manager Job Vacancy - Abu Dhabi
A global construction management firm is looking for a seasoned Operations Manager to oversee projects across the UAE. The suitable candidate will have held a position of similar stature previously, and demonstrated managing teams at all levels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading multiple projects; reporting directly to the Executive Board, with a team of Project Managers reporting to you.
- Full responsibility for delivery with regards to time and budget.
- Building and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client.
- As head of projects, there is an expectation to mentor and provide leadership skills to the project managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience of managing multiple building projects is essential
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Middle Eastern experience is essential
- Degree holder in engineering or relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Join a team with over 100 years’ experience and expertise in construction management, with operations spanning across MENA, Europe and The Americas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives