Summary of Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong - Jordan
Planners, are you looking for a change?
An international steelworks contractor is now looking for an experienced Planning Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of programs, target programs and short term rolling programs.
- Progress reporting to client and contractors and keep regular liaison with involved parties.
- Identify potential delay causing risks and provide preventative methods.
- Analysis of other involved programs from contractor, sub contractors and suppliers to ensure progress of construction is meeting target.
- Liaison with the claims team to ensure all contractual matters are maintained and protected.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MUST have previous experience in planning within construction project, ideally in Hong Kong.
- Previous experience in steel structure projects is preferred.
- Proficient user of planning software like Primavera 6.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent field of study.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a specialist construction and engineering group with a diverse range of services ranging from structural steel fabrication and erection, drafting services, equipment hire, project management, design and construct of facade and structure packages and turn key projects.