Planning EngineerRef MAX6623 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary HKD$30k-$50k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong - Jordan
Planners, are you looking for a change?
An international steelworks contractor is now looking for an experienced Planning Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of programs, target programs and short term rolling programs.
- Progress reporting to client and contractors and keep regular liaison with involved parties.
- Identify potential delay causing risks and provide preventative methods.
- Analysis of other involved programs from contractor, sub contractors and suppliers to ensure progress of construction is meeting target.
- Liaison with the claims team to ensure all contractual matters are maintained and protected.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MUST have previous experience in planning within construction project, ideally in Hong Kong.
- Previous experience in steel structure projects is preferred.
- Proficient user of planning software like Primavera 6.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent field of study.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a specialist construction and engineering group with a diverse range of services ranging from structural steel fabrication and erection, drafting services, equipment hire, project management, design and construct of facade and structure packages and turn key projects.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend