Planning ManagerRef MAX6296 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Kwun Tong Salary Circa HKD$70k - $80k p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Planning Manager Job Vacancy - Kwun Tong
Are you ready for a great career opportunity?
A leading Hong Kong based contractor is now looking for a Planning Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to group’s Engineering Manager
- In charge of pre-contract construction planning works.
- Work as part of the whole estimating team for major civil construction works tender including preparing tender programme, construction programme to suit tender and site constraints, developing construction methodology and resources allocation, participating in the writing up of technical submission, drawing preparation, etc.
- Participate in the post tender presentation, Q&A and other planning related sessions and workshops.
- Lead a team of young engineers and draftsmen to prepare professional technical submission.
- Other task as assigned by the Engineering Manager and/or senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in heavy civil engineering works such as roads, viaducts, bridges, tunnels, reclamation and sea wall construction, ELS, foundation engineering
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications including Primavera P3/ P6, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Knowledge in use of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation preferred
- With experience in preparation of method statements, and with knowledge in temporary work design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership with a recognized institution such as MHKIE, MICE, MIStructE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading Hong Kong based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering divisions and is keen to employ high calibre construction and engineering staff. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer. Full details will be given to shortlisted applicants.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend