Summary of Planning Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and assess detailed project plans for all stages of the project
- Coordinate and manage a team of planners on schedule and cost
- Develop long and short range construction plans
- Resource analysis and cost estimating
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have high rise planning engineering experience
- Experience of managing the planning process required
- Previous experience on the on major, complex, high profile schemes will be an advantage
- Knowledge of project program scheduling & monitoring.
- Degree of Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading British construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A very generous all inclusive salary package is available to right candidate