Planning & Programming EngineerRef MAX8675 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Australasia Location Sydney, Australia Salary HK$60K - HK$100K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? A rail experienced planning & Programming Engineer ideally with rail systems / M&E exposure is required by a major transportation and infrastructure client in Sydney Australia. Excellent local and international career prospects are available with this global employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with the Programming Manager to ensure successful and timely completion of the project.
- Preparation and development of detailed design, construction plans / programmes for multiple projects in Australia.
- Assess tender submissions and review programmes.
- Monitor the projects progress against programme milestones and implement delay recovery actions where necessary.
- Prepare regular progress reports with programme analysis and recommendations, addressing programme issues to ensure timely project completion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Corporate Member of a recognised professional institution.
- Previous experience in major rail or infrastructure projects.
- Good working knowledge of construction methodologies, planning and programming on a rail project.
- Fully conversant with programming techniques.
- Computer literate in programming software such as Primavera P6.
- Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is looking for dynamic and forwarde thinking planners and programming engineers to support its ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package is available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend