Summary of Project Coordinator Job Vacancy - Macau
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their excellent team in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the coordination of design with construction projects.
- Responsible for coordinating package of work with external clients/companies (Government, designers and authorities).
- Become very familiar with the package of work assigned.
- Work on site to ensure tasks are completed within the time frame and budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technical drawing skill with AutoCAD
- Excellent detailing experience
- With on site coordination experience, preferably in hotel and fit out project
- Previous strong experience in foundations, civil, design or structural work will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of leading a design team is not essential, but highly advantageous.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and Cantonese
Employing Company Overview and Profile
As Macau is experiencing a boom in construction works relating to hotel and casino projects, there is an inevitable requirement for talents from both local and worldwide platforms. All high calibre candidates of engineer grade are invited to apply for great opportunities in a continuous upward market.