Summary of Project Director Job Vacancy - Abu Dhabi
A seasoned Project Director is urgently required by a leading contractor on a luxury residential towers project in Abu Dhabi. The relevant candidate should have extensive project management experience, a proportion of which spent on mid-high rise towers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute the project to the agreed programme, with the highest regards to HSE standards of the client and company.
- Lead by example as a representative of the company; ensuring all working relationships with internal and external stakeholders are consistent and to exemplary standards.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion.
- Collaborate with teams across all disciplines including;. design, surveying, planning, and buying to ensure effective management strategies are in place for the delivery of the project.
- Promote best practices across the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience on towers is advantageous
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Degree holder in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A great opportunity to join one of the most reputable turnkey contractors in the region; with over 40 years experience delivering iconic buildings across MENA.