Project Manager Architectural & DesignRef MAX8078 Job Posted 24/08/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negoitable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A perfect opportunity is offered to all experienced Project Managers with an Architectural and Design background.
A global construction consulting firm is looking for experienced Project Manager to join their expending project teams in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of Design team
- To control and co-ordinate success of the project from design to completion - providing advice and guidance throughout the design process
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme - managing the flow of information between the Design team and the Client
- To control project documents in accordance with the procedures and provide formal progress reports and other required reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive relevant experience in Architectural design, design management or other design based profession
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters e.g. procurement routes, value management and value engineering
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively and fluently in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Degree holder in relevant subject - MSc/BSc
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions - MCIOB / MHKIE / RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading global construction consultancy with a global network. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and also provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend