Project Manager Facade Lighting
Our client, a specialist facade lighting consultancy is seeking an energetic Project Manager to lead the delivery of a complex lighting project in Malaysia.
The project is a major tall tower. You will be stationed in Kuala Lumpur on the project site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for execution of the project including on-site supervision, progress monitoring, quality control, and cost control, etc.
- To supervise and oversee the site progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and pre-set quality and ensure site safety.
- To liaise and collaborate with various consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Understand and organize project documents, drawings and details.
- Compile and maintain documentation including specifications, tender document, progress & cost reports, and site records.
- Attend project meeting and maintain a good relation with the clients.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years' practical site management experience in MEP installation of which 3 years ‘experience at project management supervisory level.
- Lighting design and installation experience is an advantage.
- Persistence & dedication essential!
- Familiar with site management and project co-ordination works of large scale projects and be capable of resolving site problems effectively.
- Initiative, meticulous, presentable and ability to communicate with various levels of people
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferable
Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Dynamic and fast growing business providing innovative facade lighting design solutions across Asia and Australasia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary based on experience and current package
Yearly bonus scheme
Full medical coverage