Project Manager Immersed Tube TunnelingRef MAX8916 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australia and NZ Location Sydney, Australia Salary Negotiable Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live
Our client is seeking to appoint a client side Project Manager with proven delivery experience of immersed tube tunneling infrastructure within an urban environment.
You will be stationed in the clients project offices in Sydney.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Client Project Director you will assist with the overall design development and construction delivery of major immersed tube tunneling infrastructure projects
- You will help to coordinate with the project team, contractors, sub contractors and the supply chain
- You will help to interface with key stakeholders including utilities, councils and key government agencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A a proven record of “on time and on budget” project delivery of large scale immersed tube tunneling infrastructure works in urban environments.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and construction of immersed tube tunneling projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading project team of 3 direct reports or more.
- Demonstrable experience of being key stakeholder interface with Councils, Utilities and other key government agencies, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience of handover to relevant stakeholders
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent and preferably chartered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Established in 2018, our client is a Project Management Consultancy that is independent and privately owned by its people. They are currently providing project management and transaction advisory services to government transport agencies developing city shaping rail and transport infrastructure projects. Following from their successful involvement in delivering the procurement strategy and project planning of multi- billion dollar rail infrastructure projects, they are looking for expertise in the delivery of immersed tube tunneling projects to join their growing team in Sydney.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy at the forefront of major infrastructure projects in Sydney.
We also recognise that our people are essential to our success. We will provide the successful candidates with:
- A competitive package
- Fast track career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend