Summary of Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic & experienced Project Manager to join this global engineering firm to represent the Client on a major roads and highways project in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Area Delivery Manager, you will establish and lead a dedicated service delivery team capable of managing on behalf of the Client,a major highways project from inception to completion.
- Design development and relevant authoity aprovals.
- Programming, planning and interfacing with other major stakeholders including the contractor's achievement of major work milestones
- Cost & budget control,
- Quality of work installed and HSE & Risk Management
- Resource management
- Technical advice and solutions to programming, design, construction & sequencing issues.
- Monitor and report project progress
Desired Skills and Experience
- Substantial Experience in Project Management, Construction Management & Team building / leading
- Relevant Experience in major roads and infrastructure projects
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is highly advantageous
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartership with a recognized institution is highly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A globally recognised blue chip construction & engineering firm tasked with representing the best interests of their prestigious Qatari client.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary, package and terms available for the right candidate