Project ManagerRef MAX6801 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity? A local HK construction contractor is now looking to hire a competent Project Manager (Building Services) for its pending projects ahead. Is that you?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall project management such as progress and cost
- Control the budget closely
- Work closely with project teams for building services installation
- Manage the project team to ensure quality and on-time completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with contractors on building services
- At least 5 years of handling large-scale projects
- Previous successful project management
- Good leadership skills
- Well-versed with contract administration
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Degree in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or related disciplines
- Membership to a professional body is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the top civil engineering contractors, it is planning to expand its workforce to better suit its interests and ambitions in HK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend