A highly experienced and driven Project Manager is required to join an international Contractor based in Hong Kong. With the expanding scope of their business this will be a great chance for a long term career move.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will have responsibility for the day to day management of various on site functions on a project, liaising with the contractor’s management staff as necessary to effectively control various works packages.
Some of your typical duties will include:
- Preparation of project management structure and plan, cost plan.
- Monitoring the performance of the design team and consultants.
- Tender evaluation and recommendation preparation when appointing contractors.
- Arranging for the appointment of a construction supervisor.
- Assembling contract documentation.
- Preparing valuations and monitoring the budget.
- Organising handover/occupation procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15 years’ post graduated experience
- Minimum 5 years at managerial position and 5 years’ experience in roadwork plus 5 years in design and build projects
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Member of HKIE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A very attractive salary package with benefits is available for the right candidate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A major Asian construction and real estate development powerhouse with aggressive plans for growth and exciting opportunities for those joining the business.