Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A Management Consultancy company in Hong Kong working in a Project and Construction Management capacity is urgently seeking Project Managers to assist with their rapid local expansion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the entire planning & management of the construction project
- To control and co-ordinate of project(s) from design & completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme
- To control project documents in accordance with the procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant experience in general building A&A works and building fitout projects
- Excellent knowledge of Local Building Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively and fluently in English & Cantonese
- Degree holder in relevant subject - MSc/BSc
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Management Consulting company with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Fast track promotion, extensive training and support.
- Enviable work environment and culture!