Responsibilities and Duties
- Effective control of requirements and scope
- Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
- Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
- Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance.
- Development and welfare of team members
- Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Achieving profitability
- Managing team development through the Performance Development Review system
Desired Skills and Experience
- Main Contractor or Client Experience is looked upon favourable
- Civil Engineering/Utilities experience is desired
- On Site experience
- Degree or equivalent in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline is desired
- Membership of relevant professional body is desired, or willingness to complete such membership.
- APM qualified is desirable
- Prince 2 (planning) qualification is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in almost 150 countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.