Project Quantity Surveyor - Building Project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle a variety of Post Contract Quantity Surveying duties
- Liaise with other department to ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Assist with any Variations,Re-measurement and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Arrange timely procurement of Sub-Contracts to avoid Project delays.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working as a site based Quantity Surveyor on large construction projects
- Experience working on Building projects with a Main Contractor is preferred
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
**Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Quantity Surveyor**
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong contractor with a proven track record of delivering large scale billion dollar construction projects in Hong Kong. Covering 3 areas of expertise; Civil Engineering, Buildings and Environmental, you will have exposure to a variety of construction projects and will benefit from excellent training and career development opportunities. The company offers structured in-house training courses aimed at improving the capabilities of staff and enhancing career development. Excellent salary package is on offer to successful candidates. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.