Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a high end interior design consultancy for high end luxury retail, hospitality and residential projects. You will be based in the head office on Hong Kong Island and will be involved with a diverse portfolio of projects in various locations including Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract management.
- Oversee and manage quotations.
- Commercial management of design works.
- Monitor cost & ensuring forecasts are within budget at each stage of the project.
- Responsible for project cost planning, budget cost reporting.
- Liaise with clients, including communications in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within an interior design consultancy firm is preferred
- Experience working on high end design build projects is preferred
- Due to the nature of the client base language skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English are essential.
- Ability to work independently
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a high end interior design consultancy with a global portfolio of prestigious retail, hospitality, residential and leisure projects. You will be joining the Hong Kong office working on projects throughout the Asia region. Full details and package available will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates