Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with operations and engineering departments to ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Help manage junior commercial staff including time keeping, leave, job targets and task measurement.
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Variations and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Arrange timely procurement of Sub-Contracts to avoid Project delays.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of working with main contracting organisations in Hong Kong
- Experience working on MTR or Civil Engineering projects is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Positive proactive attitude with the ability to manage your own work load
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS/MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining one of the world's largest contracting construction organisations. This company has offices worldwide and is renowned for delivering some of the largest and most technically complex civil engineering projects. This is a long term employment opportunity in Hong Kong with the opportunity for overseas work in the future if desired. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives