Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Kwun Tong (Hong Kong)
An experienced Project Quantity Surveyor is needed to join an major MTR in Hong Kong on the prestigious Shatin to Central Link project. You will be working for a well established main contractor and will be site based.
Shatin to Central MTR construction project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a multi HK$Billion rail related project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims if required
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main Contractor on large scale projects
- Experience of working on MTR/Tunnel/Civil Engineering projects is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is required.
- MRICS, HKIS, or equivalent professional membership/qualification is preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major building & civil engineering contractor with a great reputation for delivering major projects in Asia
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive market salary
- Generous and achievable bonus scheme
- Site allowances