Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Tung Chung (Hong Kong)
An International civil engineering contractor requires an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join a mega scale project in. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some experience working on a landmark project in Hong Kong.
HK$billion mega scale civil engineering project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle a variety of Post Contract Quantity Surveying duties
- Liaise with other department to ensure commercial support is provided as appropriate.
- Assist with any Variations,Re-measurement and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a main contractor in Hong Kong as a Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong negotiation skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A recognised leader in completing landmark projects across Hong Kong and North Asia. This company can offer long term career growth for candidates wanting to work with one of the world's leading main contractors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- Medical insurance
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Formal in house training and development