Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and implementing the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for project works
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
- Administrating variations in accordance with prevailing contract conditions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience gained with a main contractor, subcontractor or cost consultant/PQS firm.
- Ability to speak fluent English and Cantonese is ideal
- Those with experience of working on mechanical and electrical (M&E), electrical & mechanical (E&M) or MEP projects may be considered for an M & E Project Quantity Surveying role with this company.
- Macau ID or Full HKID (with 3 stars) is a prerequisite requirement for this location
- A degree in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent) is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is an international property, project and cost management consultancy with a strong presence in Hong Kong and casino project in Macau.