Project Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8571 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region Macau Location Macau Salary Neg Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading international Quantity Surveying Consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join the project office in Macau. You will provide a range of professional quantity surveying services on large scale mixed-use and residential projects.
High value mixed-use and residential projects in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience gained in professional QS consultancy firm.
- Strong experience in cost planning and working in a cost consultancy
- PRC working experience is preferable.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
-Travelling is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIS or RICS for 2 years is preferable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects throughout the South East Asia region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Additional allowances
- Full medical insurance
- In-house company training and career development opportunities
- Quantity Surveyor Coventry, Warwickshire - £36k - £46k + Car + Pension
- Quantity Surveyor Birmingham, West Midlands - £36k - £42k + Car + Pension
- Quantity Surveyor London - £40k - £50k + car allowance
- Quantity Surveyor Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire - £40k - £45k + car allowance
- Quantity Surveyor Farnham, Surrey - £40k - £45k + car allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend