Project Quantity Surveyor
A leading international Quantity Surveying Consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join the project office in Singapore. You will provide a range of professional quantity surveying services on large scale mixed-use and residential projects.
High value mixed-use and residential projects in Singapore.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in cost planning
- Experience working with a cost consultancy
- Previous experience working in Singapore is an experience but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Chartered status MRICS is high desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects throughout the South East Asia region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Additional allowances
- Full medical insurance
- In-house company training and career development opportunities