One of Hong Kong's leading contractors requires an experience Proposals Coordinator to play a pivotal role in the development and submission of major tenders in Hong Kong, Asia and UK . This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with a top tier construction company on large scale project.
Working on large scale civil infrastructure and built environment project tenders
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of tender submission documents.
- Review tender documents
- Prepare tender deliverables schedule and tender preparation programme
- Plan the format of the tender submission documents and prepare contents lists
- Prepare document templates (flysheets, indexes, section dividers, text pages)
- Produce Word soft copies of tender form and other forms to be completed
- Confirm with the technical team sections of submission to be completed by them (most commonly method statement, programme, organization chart, CV’s, plant list)
- Coordinate with Accounts, Safety, Quality, Environmental, Commercial departments for required input
- Prepare and update CV’s to suit project requirements
- Review, edit and insert input provided by technical team into prepared template, format and check text, tables, images etc.
- Convert organization charts, flowcharts etc. produced by others to presentable format.
- Compile complete PDF files of submissions for printing and binding.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil Engineering /Construction background. Min 8 years but could suit mature candidate.
- Good command of English and ability to enhance documents produced by others.
- Computer literate and able to produce accurate and visually attractive documents.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Ability to plan his own work and plan and manage that of others in order to achieve submission deadlines.
- Ability to prepare method statements an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to produce accurate documents and pay attention to detail.
HKIE or equivalent preferred but other professional qualifications considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong main contractor with experience of delivering landmark projects in civil engineering, building and E&M disciplines. The successful candidate will benefit from long term career opportunities with good exposure to large scale technical demanding projects in Hong Kong and Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary available to the successful candidate