Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8273 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Central Birmingham, Midlands Salary To £45,000 + Package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has come up to work on a complex infrastructure programme out of central Birmingham. You will ideally have Quantity Surveying experience on large scale civils and infrastructure projects using the NEC contract, and be motivated to progress within a global construction consultancy organisation.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor on a major and complex infrastructure programme.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Being commercially responsible for projects / packages
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of post contract services as the Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, assessing claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in civils / infrastructure as a Quantity Surveyor
- NEC contract experience is preferred
- Solid post contract experience
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
- Working towards MRICS or MCICES Memberships is preferred, or willingness to undertake
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Manchester, Greater Manchester - £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Towcester, Northamptonshire - To £30k + Bens
- Quantity Surveyor Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire - £50k - £55k + Car + Excellent benefits package
- Safety and Health Manager Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
- Contracts Manager - Dispute Resolution Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend