Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7544 Job Posted 23/03/2017 Region London Location Central London Salary £35k - £45k (DOE) + Car Allowance Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A well established, international, multi disciplined main contractor seeks a Quantity Surveyor to work on a £60m luxury residential project in Central London. The Successful Quantity Surveyor will work for the company's Major Project Division.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work for the company's major projects division on projects in excess of £40m. The employer is currently reviewing CV's for a £60m luxury residential development in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work as part of a large commercial team working on the post contract stages of a £60m luxury residential project. You will report to the Commercial Manager on the project and be responsible largely for handling packages of work and dealing with sub-contractor accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor for a reputable contractor in the UK is essential
- Candidates will ideally have a good knowledge of NEC Forms of contract
- Experience of working of projects in the built environment is essential. Ideally larger value and complex projects.
- Experienced at working on projects from start through to completion is desired
- Strong experience in managing sub-contractor accounts
- Candidates should be degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is an International construction company with a well established UK business operating for over a 100 years. They have a reputation for delivering major projects throughout the UK and one of their busiest areas of growth is in the London construction market.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £35k - £45k (DOE) + Car Allowance + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend