To cope with our client's business expansion a leading E&M engineering contractors in Hong Kong is inviting high calibre candidates to join projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
Large scale E&M projects in Hong Kong and Macau
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for administration of main contracts and subcontracts
- Handle cost control and budgeting
- Material procurement
- Deal with contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for E&M projects.
- Report to the Commercial Manager on project status
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- E&M project experience is highly desirable
- Contracting background is preferred
- Experience of site based work is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor or related discipline
- Chartered status is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and reputable contractor in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Other allowances
- Medical coverage
- Yearly bonus scheme