Summary of Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Wan Chai
My client is a leading consulting firm serving clients in various industries, offering customized solutions to clients in the property, construction and infrastructure sectors. They are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in quantity surveying with 3+ years of working experience to join their team, and will take on various major projects on hand. Candidates who are HKIS or RICS qualified will be an advantage.
- Various local projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in a team of Quantity Surveyors working on site
- Work on site through to project completion including final account & claims
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions
- Partnering with clients and other consultants at all project stages
- Help prepare commercial reports for presentation to senior commercial figures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in consulting firm
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- High Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant disciplines
- Member of HKIS/RICS higher preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful job applicant for this role will be joining a leading, repurtable consulting firm with a fast growing business and client base. This will be a permanent role with career progression opportunities and professional developments with an attractive package. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Quantity Surveyor positions.