A leading provider of end-to-end outsourced engineering, asset management and maintenance services is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join its ever expanding operations in Malaysia.
- Large scale projects in Malaysia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of project monthly report
- Cost control & forecasting
- Drafting of correspondence to subcontractors
- Reviewing subcontractor claims
- Preparing claims to clients
- Drafting contractual notices to client
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity, ideally with a multi-national company
- Experience in Malaysia is essential
- Returning Malaysian nationals are preferred
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Strong communication skills including English
- Good I.T.skills
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Top tier construction company that can offer long term growth and career development for successful applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits and allowances
- Medical coverage