An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading developer in Macau with a strong reputation in the region. You will be working on large scale, high profile projects and will benefit from excellent long term career prospects.
Large scale resort and entertainment complex projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in overseeing the construction management function for the Client
- To assist with the preparation of monthly cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Assist with live contracts and pricing variations
- General quantity surveying measurement duties
- Assist in the preparation of EOT & cost claims as required
- To liaise and communicate with project colleagues to ensure successful project delivery
- Any other duties as required by senior management
- Report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor in all areas of your responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience gained from reputable consultancy or developers is preferred
- Previous experience of big build projects such as casinos, luxury resorts and hotels
- Strong communication skills
- Either a Hong Kong or Macau ID holder is required for this role
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or other related discipline
- A professional qualification such as MHKIS or MRICS is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of Asia's leading developers involved in large scale entertainment and resort developments. You will benefit from excellent training and career development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package and allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Full medical coverage