Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will join a small commercial team on a $72m hotel project in St Kitts. You will assist the Senior QS and Commercial Manager in day-to-day commercial and contractual work on this project whilst having sole responsibility for a number of packages of work on this project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a good experience of doing a post contract Quantity Surveying role and be able to carry out day-to-day duties as a QS with minimum supervision
- Experience of working for large, reputable main contractor for a prolonged period of time is preferred however candidates from smaller contractors will be considered if able to demonstrate the capabilities required to perform in the role
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying role as part of a commercial team on large scale building projects is desired
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- Will be degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is widely regarded as a blue chip main contractor with an impressive portfolio of domestic and International projects. They are a multi-discipline main contractor and have a track record of delivering large signature projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor wanting to pursue a career with a market leading contractor in International construction.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £30k - £40k (Tax Free)
- Acommodation provided