Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8705 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Wanchai, HK Island Salary HK$30K-HK$60K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 04/06/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
A dynamic and forward thinking Chartered Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a prestigious construction consultancy to support their exciting growth in the HK / Asia market.
You will provide pre and post contract QS support. You must be Cantonese speaking but also fully proficient in English.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate will be placed on new build project and fitting out projects providing Client side QS services.
- He / she will have experience in estimating and cost planning, tender documentation, takeoff and BQ preparation, and post contract cost control. Ideally new build.
- He / she may also have a future interest in Dispute Resolution/Claims work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of different forms of procurement – NEC3, FIDIC, etc.
- Experience: 4 to 5 years post graduation
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good presentation skills – familiar with MS Office suite incl. Excel and pivot tables
- Degree in QS
- Chartered HKIS /RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidates will be joining a market leading prestigious construction consultancy with an established reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. The company places a high value on career and professional development and invests heavily in employee advancement.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend