Quantum Claims Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a supporting role assisting with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies
- Assist senior staff to produce good quality claims documents
- Assisting with extension of time claims preparation & advice
- Assist clients on dispute resolution and claims planning matters for their large scale projects
- Contract Administration
- Keen to attend & is effective at networking functions to develop further business
Desired Skills and Experience
- PQS or contracting experience in a commercial environment desirable;
- Keen to progress into claims work
- Claims experience from contracting/consulting is highly desirable, but not essential
- Experience in contracts, e.g. NEC, FIDIC and so on;
- Ability to speak and write fluent English is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent in Engineering or Construction Management is desired.
- Member of a professional body such as RICS or CIOB is preferable.
- Additional qualifications such as an MSc in construction Law or FCIArb would be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic global consultancy with offices across Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. It has strong reputation in providing consultancy services including commercial and contract management, planning, programming and scheduling, and dispute resolution support services to the engineering and construction industries.