Summary of Resident Engineer
The opportunity has arisen for an experience Resident Engineer to work in Oman on a mixed-use development. The successful candidate will be employed by a highly reputable engineering and architecture consultancy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing the contractual duties on site
- Assist in the management and direction of a team of engineers.
- Supervise the construction of the exhibition halls.
- Monitoring the progress of the construction against the programme
- Ensure the project quality meets the quality control procedure
- Evaluate and identify any project risk
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience on high-end convention centres is advantageous
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is essential
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a reputable University
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Operating for over half a century in the Middle East, our client has grown to become one of the most reputable engineering and architecture consultancies in the region, with offices spanning 8 different countries.