Amazing opportunity for anyone seeking construction jobs overseas and those who want to use their career in construction to improve the environment. Our client, a well-established multi-discipline construction company in Hong Kong, is working in the power and energy sector on an exciting power project which will ultimately improve air quality and environmental performance in Hong Kong. They are looking for an energetic Safety Supervisor to manage the safety function on site.
You will be working on Black Point Power Station. The project involves the design, construction and installation of a combined cycle gas turbine which will replace the current coal fired power unit with the ultimate aim of providing a cleaner source of electricity for Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct site safety inspection and incidents/accident investigations.
- Provide periodically toolbox talk, induction training and training programming.
- Prepare safety report, meeting minutes and safety promotion.
- Prepare, implement, maintain, monitor and review all site safety matters.
- Prepare materials/documentations for internal and external Safety Audit
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience in site safety (building, E&M, construction, civils)
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Holder of First Aid Certificate and valid driving license is an advantage.
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or related disciplines or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our company is a multi-discipline civil engineering contractor well established in Hong Kong. They’ve been involved in some major civil and power projects in Macau and Mainland China. They pride themselves in a long list of successfully completed projects. In terms of construction jobs in Asia, they offer very attractive opportunities in the power and energy sector. If Hong Kong engineering jobs are of interest to you, this position may be the right fit!