This is an exciting chance to join a leading award-winning architectural firm as a Senior Architect. Fluency in English and Cantonese is required. You will be working on many high-profile projects in Hong Kong and regionally.
You would be based in our client’s prestigious offices in Central and work on a range innovative, sustainable projects and be an integral part of the design development and delivery team. Project sectors include commercial, retail, educational, cultural and urban regeneration.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Senior Architect you will:
- Lead a team to execute projects that range from delivering design concepts to completing projects
- Supervise the feasibility study, schematic design works and detailed design works
- Oversee the different vendors and contractors while being able to handle all project issues and settle any potential clashes efficiently
- Review design proposals, tender documents, and reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in architectural work
- Capable and familiar with planning, designing and execution, project management and building regulations in Hong Kong
- Strong understanding of the local government submissions and approvals procedure
- Positive working attitude and detail-oriented with a good team-leading ability
- Good management of a project and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and other graphic presentation software
- Degree holder in architecture or other related disciplines
- Registered Architect (HKIA or RIBA or another relevant licence)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This is a contemporary, flexible, architecture company that hopes to use this to its advantage by attracting dynamic and ambitious architectural professionals. They are listed in Band 1 of the Architectural Consultant List under the Architectural Services Department of HKSAR Government. This company has completed over 800 high-profile projects to a notable standard in Hong Kong, China, the United States, Macau, and Vietnam. In the last decade, they have also been recognised as one of the top 10 architectural firms in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary and benefits are available for the successful candidate