Summary of Senior Associate Job Vacancy - Quarry Bay (Hong Kong)
Are you looking for a good career opportunity?
An experienced Senior Associate is required by a leading global architecture and design company to join their construction designing team. The successful applicant will be work on a fantastic airport project in Hong Kong which would boost any professionals work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be in charge of a team of designers working on a airport project in the Hong Kong region.
- Responsible for the development of designs and driving the construction process with contractors, client and other consultants.
- Development strategies to build the business and win new work.
- Everyday management of the design and construction documentation – reviews, audits and reporting of activity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- With relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua, Cantonese and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
- Degree qualified in Architect or other relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is currently one of the biggest names in the construction and design industry with over 30 offices worldwide. As a result of this continuing success and growth, there is a need for major players to join their team and to work on projects that range from architecture and interiors to urban planning and landscape work.