Senior Building Services Manager
An experienced Senior Building Services Manager (MEP) is needed by a construction services /fit out specialist contractor. The successful candidate will head the building services team to work on a series of high end projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides interface with M & E Consultants and project teams
- Assists with procurement and selection of M & E and IT cabling consultants
- Sets strategy for commissioning and static/dynamic testing regimes
- Oversee the quality of services installations
- Chairs meetings with M & E contractors
- Organises teach-ins and handover of building services systems/installations to building facilities management team
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience preferably in a commercial / retail / hospitality/ offices fit out projects with multi-national corporate exposure;
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines;
- Good communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Diploma or above in Building Services / Engineering related discipline or other similar qualifications;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A global construction services and fit out specialist contractor now working on a number of high end commercial fit-out projects in HK and Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidates.