Senior Capital Project Manager
Exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a new job in construction industry. Our client, an international construction and property consultancy have a number of client side project management jobs to appoint suitably qualified candidates for. They are seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager to be seconded into a major banking institution in Hong Kong, to manage various roll out projects and programs, portfolio program management including corporate real estate, IT, and security systems.
You will be based in the client's head office in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Could be a regional role
- Due diligence, trouble shooting, helping clients with global roll outs
- Manage residential capex projects, portfolio programme and project management
- Client stakeholder management
- workplace project management
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years’ relevant experience in project and programme management, portfolio programme management
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Workplace project management
- Stakeholder management
- Relevant degree in Engineering or property related subject
- Chartered professional is preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international asset management and construction consultancy dealing with both bigger and smaller projects. Over the years, they have grown their services and capabilities to be able to work for bigger clients. They offer a stable construction career path and are a great addition to your CV! If you're looking for a new job in construction industry, this should be the right fit for you!