Senior Commercial Manager MEPRef MAX8755 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HK$150K + Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 25/10/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
An experienced Senior Commercial Manager MEP is needed to run a HK$1BN mechanical & electrical project for a major contractor in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- To lead a commercial team on a major project in Hong Kong to final account & closure.
- Develop and manage M&E project commercial strategy & interface with the project main contractors
- Manage and check all contract arrangements to and from the client and main-contractors.
- Oversee the reporting on the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting.
- Supervise project cash flow and supervision of the submission of interim applications for payment
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Be able to supervise the pricing of major variations and extra works
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the E&M project team;
- Supervise preparation and negotiation of project final accounts.
- Effective management of risk and opportunities
- Able to prepare and manage claims
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working on E&M/MEP projects with a contracting orgnanisation is highly desirable although Commercial Managers with strong building experience on major contracts with experience of managing the M&E/E&M cost interface will also be considered.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is required.
- MRICS, HKIS, MCIOB, MInstCES or equivalent professional membership/qualification required.
- A relevant quantity surveying or engineering qualification is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful Senior Commercial Manager MEP will be joining a world-class engineering, construction & contracting organisation in Hong Kong. Full details supplied to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive package for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend