Senior ConsultantRef MAX8408 Job Posted 07/01/2020 Region London Location Central London Salary £50k - £65k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Consultant to join an international Expert Witness sector consultancy in their Central London office. You will be an experienced Planner, with solid on site experience and a strong interest in construction disputes and expert witness sector work.
You will be a Delay Analyst offering expert advice on major construction disputes in a variety of construction sectors including both buildings and civil engineering infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delay Analysis on major construction disputes
- Support the Lead Expert in high profile cases
- Utilise your onsite and planning expertise to contribute to the ongoing excellent reputation of the expert witness company
- Develop your Expert Report writing skills under the supervision of Leading Experts in international construction
- Site visits
- Provide Expert Opinion to your leading Expert, for the Expert to testify in court
- Enhance personal reputation at all times in the wider market
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience as a planner or engineer
- Experience of delay analysis is a bonus however not essential. Strong core skills of a planning or engineering nature is more important
- Strong continuity of employment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a construction discipline
- Multi-lingual is a bonus however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading Expert Witness practice on major constructions disputes in the international and UK construction sector. Acting as leading Quantum and Delay Experts on $multi-billion projects, you will be exposed to and exciting variety of work with some of the most reputable experts in the field.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive basic salary with a lucrative bonus scheme and other benefits such as a pension scheme and private healthcare.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend