Senior Contracts Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Advising/ensuring contractual compliances requirement, e.g. contractual deliverables, performance bond, insurances.
- Drafting (or review of drafts by others) contractual correspondence
- Monitor and co-ordinate contractual claims and variation orders - Provide inputs to strategise and resolve complex contractual issues.
- Provide contractual input for third party agreements. - Attend project meetings where required. - Liaison with authorities and/or Government bodies if required - Supervision and guidance of Manager, Assistance Manager or Senior Contracts Executive.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the company.
- Any other matter as may be directed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working in a Contract Management role.
- Experience working on large scale railway or infrastructure projects is an advantage
- Experience of working in Asia specifically Malaysia is an advantage.
- Good Computer/IT skills
- Effective management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional Charterships such as MRICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a major international construction company with a first class reputation for delivering large scale construction projects. This is a brilliant opportunity with an excellent salary package and benefits on offer for the right candidate. Full details including company name/project will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.