Senior Cost Manager
The expansion of Hong Kong airport - one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage tender documents and pre-contract tendering support for various airport development projects.
- To conduct cost review and analysis on tenders and awards
- To review and handle contractual claims, perform cost estimates, cost data analysis, measurement and post-contract administration including valuation of variations and settlement of final accounts
- To evaluate project estimates and expenditure forecast information to support budget planning process, assist to oversee the project cashflow and prepare financial reports
- To assist in development of contracting strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive relevant experience in tender procurement and contract administration of multi-discipline construction contracts
- Knowledge in cost estimating, planning and scheduling
- Excellent communication, presentation, coordination and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, hard-working and result-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or other related construction industry discipline
- Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors/ Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent professional qualification
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Medical Insurance