Senior Design Engineer
Summary of Senior Design Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
The successful applicant will be employed as a Senior Design Engineer in the flourishing Hong Kong, held responsible for the execution of civil building infrastructure job in the local districts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Function as part of the Design Team
- Coordinate with temporary works design
- Develop project design and review with consultant’s specification
- Manage the production of construction issue documentation
- Provide technological input and advice on site
- Liaise with various parties such as consultants, government and clients for smooth implementation of the project
- Ensure the design development incorporates and in compliance with the design specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in the construction industry
- Previous experiences in temporary works design is highly preferable
- Prior experience with a main contractor is preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a design emphasis is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of the worlds' largest main contractors with numerous projects in Asia. You will benefit from the chance to work on a variety of large scale build projects with the chance for future career progression.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidates.