Summary of Senior Engineer Job Vacancy - Hung Hom (Hong Kong)
Are you waiting for the prefect role?
A large main local construction contractor is now urgently looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. The opportunity provides the chance to work for one of Hong Kong's premier contractors on some of the most prestigious and rewarding projects in HK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform all technical, organizational and supervisory operations on site.
- Organise and administer site activities to ensure fulfilment with specified requirements.
- Supervision of junior engineers.
- Provide advice & engineering solutions to your team & other colleagues.
- Liaising with construction managers, planners, surveyors and sub contractors.
- Usual engineering duties including method statements, checking drawings & site activity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong site experience of working in Hong Kong in an engineering role.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Immediately available or short notice period is preferred.
- A degree in Civil / Structural engineering or equivalent is expected.
- Professional chartership with organization such as MICE or HKIE is advantageous.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a major player in Asian civil engineering contracting & tunneling works. With projects both locally and internationally to Hong Kong and varying from civil to private projects it has successfully set itself up in Hong Kong as one of the top building and civil engineering contractors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefit are provided to the right candidates. With some of the most prestigious and rewarding projects, this is definitely a great opportunity for your career development.