We have been retained by a specialist Civil Engineering Consultancy to find a Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their recently established in Leicestershire.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To work on highways, drainage, flood risk and transportation design on major residential and commercial projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge and understanding of design standards in order to obtain technical approvals from the various adopting authorities.
- Working knowledge of Design Standards Sections 278, 38 and 104.
- Sound knowledge of Design Manual of Roads and Bridges (DMRB), Sewers for Adoption, SuDS and relevant Building Regulations requirements.
- Demonstrable use of Autocad, WinDes/Microdrainage, Auto-turn packages and 3D design software. -Solid skills in technical report writing.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Those with lesser expereince are welcome to apply and will be considered for Engineer position
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered or interested in becoming chartered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well established, well respected, progressive and resourceful Civil Engineering consultancy handling site and roads and drainage development projects residential clients. They have an evergrowing order book and their growth is currently being restricted only through lack of high calibre resources.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly competitive salary with a comprehensive range of benefits including private healthcare, pension contribution, an accredited training scheme, car allowance