Senior Environmental Specialist
Summary of Senior Environmental Specialist
Our client is working on various projects in developing roads, drainage and infrastructure networks in Qatar, and seeking an experienced Environmental Manager to join their team in Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement environmental requirements and sustainability framework as required by the scope of project and complied with international best practice standards
- Achieve required Government approvals of environmental documents with required Environmental Impact Assessment
- Lead environmental teams and resource and raise environmental /sustainability awareness among other consultants and contractors working on the projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Experience on Environmental and Sustainability Management
- Familiar with Environmental Impact Assessment and Policy
- Relevant Experience in infrastructure and road projects is much preferable
- Local Middle East experience is advantageous but not essential
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leader in the development and operation of infrastructure in Qatar and around the world. The firm provides strategic consulting, engineering, planning and program and construction management services to both public and private sector clients. With a heavy workload in the Middle East, our client is looking to strengthen its team based in Qatar.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary and package available including salary, housing, transport, schooling, medical and flights.