Senior Facade ManagerRef MAX9016 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Airport Area, Lantau Island, Hong Kong Salary HK$125K / m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/11/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
One of the most exciting client side project management jobs we have on our books! This is a fabulous opportunity for a high caliber Facades Engineer at senior level with large scale facade and curtain wall design and installation experience, to play a pivotal in the delivery of a landmark airport project.
You will be based in the Project office at Hong Kong Airport and play a pivotal role in the pre construction, procurement, delivery, installation and testing, commisisoning of multiple major facade and curtain wall envelope projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring effective and efficient project management of specialist façade/ curtain wall works, including overall project planning and monitoring of safety, quality, fabrication/ manufacture ,construction, finishing and statutory submissions as well as financial aspects of the relevant works;
- Collaboratively working with construction contractors to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met;
- Ensuring project requirements are incorporated into areas of contractors design and accurately reflect the clients design intent, drawings and specifications; and
- Proactively identifying design and construction interface problems, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors and liaising with project stakeholders to provide effective solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 10 years should be post Professional Qualification in project management,
- Experience in management of large scale façade/ curtain wall design, fabrication, installation and site supervision of the related works
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
- Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Civil/ Structural Engineering/ Architectural/Building or other related disciplines
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a blue chip infrastructure client seeking to strenghten its in-house project management team. If you are seeking your next international construction job please apply!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly competitive salary and package of benefits is available to the successful individual
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend