Senior HSE ManagerRef MAX8919 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tin Shui Wai Salary Highly Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live
A leading mechanical & electrical engineering group is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior HSE Manager to manage the operational stage of their water treatment plant JV project in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
Based on the project site, the successful candidate will be tasked with the development and implementation of health and safety management systems and foster a safe working culture amongst the workforce and management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement safety strategies and methodologies to ensure all local standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Review, oversee and implement risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring HSE Plans, objectives and targets.
- Lead and direct functional management of HSE personnel
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident reports and investigation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20 years in major projects HSE management
- Experience of water Treatment plants / process plants an advantage
- Degree in appropriate subject
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Our client is a leading mechanical & electrical engineering group in Hong Kong. They are completing the construction phase of a major water treatment plant in the New Territories and now moving into operational phase.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend